“You can achieve anything you want in life if you have the courage to dream it, the intelligence to make a realistic plan, and the will to see that plan through to the end.” – Sidney Friedman
What is business coaching?
The first step is for us to meet (free of charge) and have a discovery session, where I ask a lot of questions and listen to the answers. We discuss your business. What are the current situation, strengths and opportunities? How are you structured, how do you communicate and plan together? What’s the culture like?
From this I can create a tailored plan for you. It might include:
- Executive, leadership and management coaching
- Executive and leadership team 121 interviews
- Facilitating team coaching sessions / workshops
- 121 executive coaching programmes for specific individuals
- Large group or company wide coaching sessions
- Giving talks at your company events – virtually or in person
Why choose me?
I have nearly 30 years of commercial business experience, having held executive level roles across multiple businesses and industries. I specialise in the IT/technology industry having worked for many years in tech. My strengths have always been encouraging others, communication and relationship building. I care deeply about empowering people and seeing them flourish.
With regard to qualifications, I am a Co-active Training Institute Certified Coach (CPCC), and an Organisational Relationships Systems Coach (ORSC), with CRR Global. Both accreditations are recognised by the global industry standard – the International Coaching Federation. I am also an accredited PCC (Professional Certified Coach) with the ICF and an accredited DiSC profiling practitioner.
Who should have business coaching?
All companies can benefit from having a coaching culture and bringing coaches in, it’s absolutely transformative for both the people and the culture.
So why should you get coaching in your business?
Here’s my top 5 reasons why to do it:
- You will delight, encourage and re-energise your best people. People just love coaching! The positivity generated is really striking. On the flip side, you will fast track resignations in people who have lost desire and motivation to work for you.
- You will create motivation, productivity, efficiency and focus within both people and teams.
- You will create cultural transformation, innovation and change off the back of coaching. Positivity, vulnerability, honesty, trust and openness will be fostered. Healthy challenge and debate will start to emerge. Coaching changes the language we all use, and the culture. It’s infectious!
- You will send a clear message to your people that YOU CARE about them. You will show them that you prioritise people and healthy relationships. That you understand and recognise that people are dealing with ‘stuff’ and it’s ok not to be ok. We all need help sometimes.
- Last but not least. It is action oriented. You will create lasting and real change.
“The feedback from coaching across the business and for Kerry as an individual has been spectacular. We have been able to improve the effectiveness of people in their roles. Those same people have improved their personal lives too. Overall it has been a fantastic outcome for the people and the company.” – Gavin Wheeldon, CEO, Purple
What is the first step?
To book an initial discovery meeting and get a coaching proposal tailored for your business, free of charge and with no strings attached, simply contact me.
To book an initial discovery meeting and get a coaching proposal tailored for your business, contact me.
What do people say about Corporate Coaching?
“At first I have to admit that I was sceptical about having a coach in our mid sized organisation. As a finance and operations person, I am naturally rational and questioning and I wasn’t convinced of the value that Kerry could add. Having had Kerry as my coach for over a year now, I am a complete coaching convert and agree with Bill Gates when he says ‘Everybody should have a coach’. Coaching has helped me to both generate better balance and achieve my goals in my life.
Kerry is excellent at what she does. I highly recommend her to any other business considering bringing coaching in, it’s been game changing for both the individuals and the teams within Purple.”
– Pete Lee, Chief Operating Officer, Purple
Professional Coaching Biography
Kerry creates a fantastically warm environment and through that safe space, shares thoughtful and knowledgeable advice. The coaching encouraged us all to be open about the challenges we face, which helped build a better understanding of how we can work together as a team, and where we can best support each other.
Coaching was completely new to me and it has given me a new way of thinking and new perspective. I have become more organised and disciplined as a result of the coaching. I can focus better, think more clearly and I am more effective and productive at work and at home. It has changed me for the better! Thank you for making it so easy.
I am really proud of making positive change through the coaching process. I pushed myself out of my comfort zone and now I can enjoy the results. I made improvements in nearly all of the areas of my life that are important to me. The biggest change I made was with my productivity at work and at home. I am much more organised and positive. Thanks for listening and pointing me in the right direction!
Book a discovery meeting
Contact me to schedule a free, no obligation, virtual discovery meeting.
If you’re going to invest in a coaching relationship with me, then you’ll want to be happy that you’ve chosen the right person to work with. That’s why every coaching relationship starts with a free of charge introductory session.
I look forward to meeting you!
It has made a huge difference both personally and professionally – I’ve already come such a long way and I have taken learnings to continue my growth with some top class guidance from Kerry”
Having a place where I don’t have to wear a professional face is wonderful. Through Kerry’s services, our company is essentially saying that we recognise that our employees are people with good days and bad days, and there’s room for people no matter what they’re going through. I feel like my work performance is supported by having these sessions with Kerry where I can breathe and reset”
I really want us to do these sessions regularly, Can we?”
You can’t imagine how useful and nurturing these sessions are for the team.”