About Hulme Grammar School
Hulme is an independent ‘through school’ with a history dating back to 1611, Hulme Grammar has through the centuries shaped young minds and hearts and set them on their future paths to success. Today, Hulme stands in the North West of England as a beacon of high academic standards and exceptional pastoral care, offering a vibrant, inclusive education that nurtures young people as individuals, empowering them to realise their potential.
What coaching services have been provided?
Here is a summary of the coaching provided so far:
- Executive 121 coaching
- Vision and values creation
- Senior Leadership coaching – team and individual
- ‘Leadership coaching’ for Head Students
- Facilitation support at large group events/meetings
What are the results?
- The school has launched their new vision and values work and are delighted with the results
- Employee average score for satisfaction and impact is 9/10
- NPS ‘would you recommend coaching?’ is 100
What do the individuals have to say about the experience of having an external coach?
“Having some reflection space with Kerry was just the tonic that I needed. I found it easy to trust her and open up. It has allowed me to feel more empowered and confident and realise I already have everything that I need to succeed.”
“A welcome opportunity to reflect on where I am currently career-wise and how to approach situations that are challenging. The sessions allowed me to focus on a positive approach to rectifying situations that I find frustrating and out of my immediate control.“
“It was really helpful to take some time to reflect and unpick some of the challenges that I am faced with. Thank you!”
What does the school Principal, Tony Oulton have to say about working with a coach?
“It is an absolute pleasure and privilege to work with you. We’re very lucky to have you working with us.”
– Tony Oulton, Principal, Hulme Grammar School